среда, 5 июня 2013 г.

the keutest ◕‿◕

oprahaha: Regional accents in the U.S. shown through...



















oprahaha:

Regional accents in the U.S. shown through maps 

THIS IS OF GREAT INTEREST TO ME

Photo

















Photo



Photo





















Photo



okay you make a good point, our dole whips betta bring all the boys to tha dis-yard.. BE MY FRIEND

message me off anon and we can talk fun friend things~!~!~!!

hi you're fabulous we should totes become friends and eat dole whips and admire cute boys from afar

from AFAR? no! come on, we have to get up close and personal.

we should totes get dole whips and share them with the cute boys. heh heh heh.

Photo



Photo



Can I just say that I'm obsessed with your photography!

thank you, darling! I have a lot to learn, but you've definitely cheered me up

if at first you don't succeed, take a sad selfie



if at first you don't succeed, take a sad selfie

jackoraptor: Matterhorn - Harold on Flickr. First time...



jackoraptor:

Matterhorn - Harold on Flickr.

First time attempting to catch the infamous yeti of Matterhorn mountain.  Nice to see you too, Harold.

drownmeinl0ve: Tea time [242/365] by keut kate on Flickr. hey...



drownmeinl0ve:

Tea time [242/365] by keut kate on Flickr.

hey I took this

and deleted it off my flickr oops

Photo



With the AP passes raising high as shit, would you still renew?

absolutely.  I visit so frequently that it is definitely worth it still.  

however, I might not renew as a premier pass (as I was planning to do).

Photo



I2I - A Goofy Movie OST



I2I - A Goofy Movie OST

Photo



<3 <3 <3 <3



<3 <3 <3 <3

Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий