пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

Lonely Hearts.

Photo



You seem like perfect. We should talk c:

Thanks! And sure haha :)

Hispanic guys are so attractive Like the lanky type that like good music Not the muscley juice head...

Hispanic guys are so attractive
Like the lanky type that like good music
Not the muscley juice head type
But yeah
Or if you’re from Texas
Yes yes yes

Omg taco bell O.o I think I love you<3.<3 (^.^)/ not being awkward O.o

It's all good haha

Sent it, hope it goes through.

I received it!

I'm gonna try /submit hmm

Ok!

Hmm if you don't mind me asking where do you live now? Do you have a submission thing so I can just show you the flyer?

Sacramento area.
And I do! I just don't know where it is.

If you had the choice between 3 powers what would they be and why:D?

To have subway and Taco Bell whenever I wanted
And cuddles ◕‿◕
That's all I ask for

Awesome, well have you heard of Seditionist or Genocide District? They're touring in a week and we're gonna be out in Oregon.

I haven't but I'll take a listen! And well I don't live in Oregon anymore haha, I moved when I was three.

Have you ever gotten so bored you lay up side down and play a video game

Actually yes

aww that sucks. Its hard to sleep when its cold. you aren't the only one who can't sleep.

I figured :,c

Are you into Hardcore/Deathcore at all?

Fuuuuuuucccckkk yes

Why can't you sleep sweetie

I am not sure
My room is freezing

Where are you from?

Oregon

Ask me anything? I can’t sleep.

Ask me anything? I can’t sleep.

he-av-en-ly: I'm beginning to realize how little I mean to everyone and its pretty fucking...

he-av-en-ly:

I'm beginning to realize how little I mean to everyone and its pretty fucking painful.

Photo



Photo



Turn off your bubblegum shit and play some fucking metal already

Turn off your bubblegum shit and play some fucking metal already

Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий