пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

Vintage Ninja

best-of-funny: rescuepepperpotts: midesko: HEY GUYS LOOK IM ON...



best-of-funny:

rescuepepperpotts:

midesko:

HEY GUYS LOOK IM ON A POSTER

X

sittinghereinmypartydress: hotbiochemist: dressedinslowmotion: ...















sittinghereinmypartydress:

hotbiochemist:

dressedinslowmotion:

Abandoned farm home outside of town. There were 8 cars left there (The blue one pictured has a pitch fork in the windshield). There was still toilet paper in the bathroom, and pictures littered the counter. The basement wall had caved in and I couldn't really go down there. All the mirrors and windows were broken, everything was left there. I have no idea what happened.

man nosiness like this is what gets niggas killed in movies you saw help carved into the fucking wall and still kept nancy drewing your little ass around that demon portal

Is it the crime scene from sinister?

Photo



Photo



dreamingof-disney: disneyxdust: "Diary of an ex Disney...



dreamingof-disney:

disneyxdust:

"Diary of an ex Disney Employee" swoozie06

View (1st) Confessions of a Disney Employee Video - HERE

View (2nd) Confessions of a Disney Employee Video - HERE

Watch "Revenge of a Disney Employee" Video - HERE

If you haven't watched these videos, you're seriously missing out.

Luke: Did you… did you love me?

Luke: Did you… did you love me?
Annabeth: There was a time I thought… well, I thought… You were like a brother to me, Luke, but I didn't love you.
Percy: FRIENDZONED LMFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO

Go follow Squiggish.tumblr.com, she's awesome!: One thing i don't understand, and would like explained to me, is when...

Go follow Squiggish.tumblr.com, she's awesome!: One thing i don't understand, and would like explained to me, is when...:

westcountrynerd:

One thing i don't understand, and would like explained to me, is when you see posts about nationalities and someone from the USA says something like "Yeah but America has freedom!"

Like…

Okay, yes, you are a democracy, but so are a lot of other countries, all the developed nations are…

A lot of it comes from the bill of rights, constitution which lays out a list of rights american citizens have that cannot be removed by the government. For example, americans cannot be searched or detained without reasonable cause, americans cannot have their homes invaded by police without a warrant, americans have a right to own a gun, etc. Google the constitution/ bill of rights to take a look at all of the established freedoms.

sittinghereinmypartydress: kingkii: jackadiddlediddle: lezbiso...





sittinghereinmypartydress:

kingkii:

jackadiddlediddle:

lezbisouthernn:

she looks exactly like her dad!

Im not crying its my allergies. Im allergic to childhood pains

I'M ACTUALLY CRYING

Ouch. My heart

wherewegowedontneeedroads: zabbeyk: breathe-squeeze-follow-thro...



wherewegowedontneeedroads:

zabbeyk:

breathe-squeeze-follow-through:

xkaleidoscopesx:

foreverandaday21:

My heart stopped when I saw this….I can't imagine

I almost didn't reblog this but I had to.

All my love to those who serve this great nation and to the families for all they do to support them.

My dad always was so quiet after coming home on days he had to do this.

I almost skipped this because it breaks my heart. But then I decided that's kind of the best reason to reblog. My heart and prayers go out to everyone who has had to endure either side of this moment. 

I honestly couldn't thank men and women who serve enough. And especially their families because of this

mcbrayers: yet another unrealistic expectation for women



mcbrayers:

yet another unrealistic expectation for women

bitch-i-might-be-hannibal: i'm crying



bitch-i-might-be-hannibal:

i'm crying

Photo



Just a pool, disguised as a pond, with a trampoline instead of...



Just a pool, disguised as a pond, with a trampoline instead of a diving board.

I wrote a paper about these kinds of pools several years ago for a class when they were just prototypes. These pools have a natural filtration system that run based on the plants that are in the pool that give the water nutrients that allow it to not only be crystal clear, but you are also able to drink the water because it becomes so clean. And the best part is that once the initial filtration system is installed and calibrated, it maintains itself and eliminates the need for chlorine or constant maintenance like salt water pools. 

hayleyx3jb: titanteddy: hypnotiqradiance: ruinedchildhood Rav...









hayleyx3jb:

titanteddy:

hypnotiqradiance:

ruinedchildhood

Raven was the original Nicki Minaj.

It's like she saw the future or something

image

Photo



Leslie Knope explaining why she accidentally shot Ron Swanson





















Leslie Knope explaining why she accidentally shot Ron Swanson

The art of trolling...

sodamnrelatable:

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

redswifty: Taylor Swift, before singing 'Safe and Sound'...



redswifty:

Taylor Swift, before singing 'Safe and Sound' tonight.

one of the many reasons taylor is awesome.

vivisroom: nicoleforslund: me when someone tries to explain...









vivisroom:

nicoleforslund:

me when someone tries to explain math

that comment is so accurate it hurts

intaecourse: google killed a deer



intaecourse:

google killed a deer

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий