четверг, 6 июня 2013 г.

Sexy

Photo



paws64: loveandboho: Forever reblog US This should have...





paws64:

loveandboho:

Forever reblog

US

This should have a million notes… we can sit and reblog a bunch of weed post (that gets almost up to 60,000 notes) but we cant reblog something REAL like this.

brakes my heart…

The man must have been in pain, but looks as he is still trying to stand proud. It does sicken me to think my white forefathers could think themselves superior to black people and treat people as they did. The holocaust is remembered but not what went on 150 years ago, and up to just 40-45 years ago black/white segregation in America (it hasn't been "land of the free" for that long). We are all made the same, flesh and blood. Nobody should ever be a slave to anybody and that includes today, whether in illegal slave trade or working for a company who expect you to work all hours, live and breathe it until you drop dead (like where i work).

Sad but history

Photo



Hey everyone

cleveland18:

I'm totally bored right now. Anyone care to send in submissions or just message me?

Tits ass

OMG!!

cleveland18:

I'm so fuckin horny right now. Send submissions to me ladies please!! :)

You should send some first

"Love sex wanna try swingers threesome cum"

"Love sex wanna try swingers threesome cum"

yukon-swanko: bird watching Nice set balls



yukon-swanko:

bird watching

Nice set balls

real tits!





real tits!

surlysweetness: Approach with caution.



surlysweetness:

Approach with caution.

look into sexuality groups in your area.  Write a blog, go and explore your sexuality as a...

look into sexuality groups in your area.  Write a blog, go and explore your sexuality as a spirituality.  Yoga nude, nude party just try I went to  a nude yoga made me feel so powerful.

lesbianesetrini:

sadiiqsunra:

gizellediorxxx:

sometimes i wish that i didnt have such a high sex drive

currently. especially given the fact that I can't get it when I want it… which is all the time. Le'sigh. 

that's exactly why I wish it wasn't so high. I have to constantly tell my cupcake that today is not her day and tomorrow doesn't look good either. *cries*

oh-so-coco: Gracia Urbana (Urban Grace) - Vogue MexicoDecember,...











oh-so-coco:

Gracia Urbana (Urban Grace) - Vogue Mexico
December, 2012 

My second editorial for next months Vogue Mexico took place in the center of the universe - aka - Times Square New York. Having shot everywhere from outside in the middle of a blizzard to a room literally on fire I can honestly say, here is probably no crazier place on earth for a model to shoot than Times Square in the middle of the day. All the tourists swarm and think you're Mickey Mouse, stopping to point or take your picture. I remember at one point all the girls and guys working at Sephora came out of the store and were my own personal cheer leaders, it was amazing. Dewey Nicks the photographer would sometimes use a very long camera lens so often I was posing like a mad-woman with no apparent photographer around, leaving everyone to wonder what on earth this crazy baroque-looking ballerina was doing flailing her arms and legs in every direction. As a side note, many years ago I worked with Dewey on a shoot in the pacific north west with my friend Behati Prinsloo (remember this cute picture?). We spent half our time running around the forest, hiding from production, and just generally acting like 12 year olds so I'm sure it took him at least this long to take me seriously again! haha.

All clothing by Dolce & Gabbana, styling by Sarah Gore Reeves.

xx
Coco

Whatelse is new.



Whatelse is new.

robswiff: Ladiez Eye Candy  yum yum Come over



robswiff:

Ladiez Eye Candy  yum yum

Come over

"Handling issues with family! Making it through loving my life. I am doing something I never did..."

""Handling issues with family! Making it through loving my life. I am doing something I never did before I 48 years scared like hell. I decided going to yoga class on friday nude! yes I said it. It is about me my sexuality and spirituality!""

- I will see if they allow.

robswiff: Ladiez Eye Candy  yum yum



robswiff:

Ladiez Eye Candy  yum yum

robswiff: For the Loverz of the Ladiez



robswiff:

For the Loverz of the Ladiez

lesbianesetrini: he's so gorgeous  my future husband!!!



lesbianesetrini:

he's so gorgeous  my future husband!!!

bigbootygifs: Rachel Starr



bigbootygifs:

Rachel Starr

junkfrommytrunk: massive erection This some Dick yum yum



junkfrommytrunk:

massive erection

This some Dick yum yum

purefilfth: bbc stretching her asshole Nice this dick



purefilfth:

bbc stretching her asshole


Nice this dick

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий