среда, 5 июня 2013 г.

Think, Rage, Love

Driving six hours to the snow today. Couldn’t sleep til 1am. Just woke up an hour before my...

Driving six hours to the snow today.

Couldn’t sleep til 1am.
Just woke up an hour before my alarm.
Currently 5am, was planning on leaving at 6.30-7.

I am well and truly fucked.
Coffee you are my one true friend.

juicycarolina: self portrait



juicycarolina:

self portrait

jessieandrews: Hi:)



jessieandrews:

Hi:)

nextdoormodel: For other pics of this set go on Nextdoormodel...



nextdoormodel:

For other pics of this set go on Nextdoormodel Mag

Photo



verycuriousvirgin: I should be doing homework…



verycuriousvirgin:

I should be doing homework…

Photo



Photo



Leaving for the snow tomorrow!!! It’s been great seeing all my friends back home, but tomorrow...

Leaving for the snow tomorrow!!!
It’s been great seeing all my friends back home, but tomorrow I leave for the land of white and cold and I couldn’t be more excited.
That is all.

verycuriousvirgin: Freshly shaved (again) :3



verycuriousvirgin:

Freshly shaved (again) :3

Photo



perfect-curves: Jully Skrochowski.



perfect-curves:

Jully Skrochowski.

ohmygodbeautifulbitches: Plum



ohmygodbeautifulbitches:

Plum

Photo



Photo



enjoyingtheviews: slip-them-all-the-way-off-and: babygirl629: ...



enjoyingtheviews:

slip-them-all-the-way-off-and:

babygirl629:

Beach bum … ;)

xoxo

~

~

Photo



Photo



Photo



adrifts: i was going to make  post about all the buttons chaging places but I honestly could not...

adrifts:

i was going to make  post about all the buttons chaging places but I honestly could not give a fuck about anything anymore bye

same

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий